Sperry Marine CPlath Navipilot 4000 uses advanced ship steering control network technology to steer a ship safely and efficiently. The innovative NAVIPILOT 4000 is capable of tuning itself to adapt automatically to the ship’s load characteristics and weather conditions.
The innovative CPlath Navipilot 4000 Ship Steering Control System is the first marine autopilot which uses ship steering control network technology to control a ship. This Sperry Marine autopilot is capable of tuning itself to adapt automatically to the ship’s load characteristics. The CPlath Navipilot 4000 marine autopilot was designed with the aim of increasing profit by reducing running costs.
Marine CPlath Navipilot 4000 Features
- Fully self-tuning, adaptive heading control
- Manual selection of steering strategy to suit weather conditions
- Rate and radius control modes
- Meets the requirements of all major classification societies
- Ease of use with logical arrangement of sealed foil keyboard
There are no reviews yet.