Both Tokyo Keiki TG-8000 Gyrocompass and TG-8500 have been designed based on a previous TG model which has been installed on more than 8,000 ships, keeping its high reliability, enhanced follow-up performance and interfacing features for equipment. The Tokyo Keiki TG8000-8500 Gyrocompass is designed for standard IMO ship applications, whereas the TG-8500 is designed for High-Speed Craft. This makes the TG-8500 suitable for speeds up to 70 knots.
The principle of Gyrocompass Tokyo Keiki TG-8000 is the use of the mutual effects of gravity, the Earth’s rotation and the main characteristics of ‘gyro’. A gyroscope is a device that rotates at a fixed point on the periphery. The gyro is constantly pointing to the north, in any corner of the world, it is necessary to turn the gyro in the same direction with respect to the Earth’s rotation.
- Suitable for speeds of up to 70 knots (TG-8500)
- Automatic correction function of the speed error
- Interfaces with external heading sensor
- Compatibility with NMEA 0183
- Time to bring in Meridian – no more than 4 hours.
- Fast follow-up rate (maximum 75°/s)
- Minimal system components for dual gyro system for space-saving & installation cost
There are no reviews yet.