15PPM Bilge Alarm Bilgmon 488 Brannstrom is used in connection with the ship’s oil filtering equipment where it monitors the oil content of the separated/filtered water. The BilgMon488 bilge alarm has been designed specifically for use in conjunction with 15 ppm oil-water separator units. The 15ppm bilge alarm type BILGMON 488 is type approved to meet the requirements of IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49), and with its small dimensions it is ideal also for retrofit on existing separators. The smart detachable measuring cell with wireless communication is easy to remove and replace with a newly calibrated cell, if this is preferred to having the system accuracy checked on board.
BilgMon488 is equipped with 2 adjustable alarms that are triggered when the oilcontent of the processed sample exceeds the set limit (1 – 15 ppm, works-adjusted to 15ppm). Alarm outputs consist of relays and indicator LEDs. Additionally a 0(4) – 20 mA current output signal (corresponding to 0 – 30 ppm) is available to enable remote surveillance and recording of oil contents.
- Measuring cell with wireless communication, easy to replace
- Oil content range 0 – 30ppm (current output 0-20mA or 4-20mA)
- Approvals according to MEPC.107(49)
- Power supply 115/230 VAC or 24V AC/DC
- User interface LCD display and keypad
- Data retrieval via LCD display or USB port
- Automatic fresh water flushing
- Supplied complete with 3-way flushing valve, piping set, connectors