Raymarine Raynav 780 Loran-C-Receiver is a high performance,high quality Loran-C Navigator,which is simple to operate from its front panel using the rotary function switch and the 23-key input keyboard and is easy to read with its large backlit LCD display.The LCD displays five lines of navigational data on a single page.
Once your estimated position from a chart of your area has been corre, ctlyentered the RAYNAV 780 will automatically lock-on and track the master and up to five secondaries simultaneously. The computer will then calculate your navigational data from the two selected secondaries,to provide present position, speed over ground, course over ground, distance-to-go, and more.The RAYNAV 780 with the Cross Chain Option will process the navigational data using two chains, for those fringe areas where the single chain loran receivers cease to track.We are sure that the RAYNAV 780 will provide you with many years of safe and trouble free LORAN navigational data.
- Frequency: 1OOKHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Acquisition SNR: -2OdB
- TD Measurement: Fully comply with RTCM MPS
- GRI Selection: Automatic/Manual, Optional Cross chain
- Secondary Selection: Optional Cross chain operation available
- Secondaries Tracked: Automatic/Manual
- ASF Correction: Automatic ASF correction and Manual from front panel. (Type 1 of RTCM MPS)
- Position Memories: Up to 100 (internal battery back-up)
- Save Memories: Up to 10 (temporary)
- Antenna Coupler: Active preamplifier
- Antenna: 2m to 3m whip required (not supplied)
- Notch filters: 6 automatic notch filters & 1 preset
- Alarms: Selective condition of Waypoint Arrival, Cross Track Error, Anchor watch.
- Sleep Mode: Loran maintains tracking, Display/back-lighting is turned off.(Power reduced to 5W approx.)