- Reliable weather facsimile receiver gathers and generates crucial information under all weather conditions at sea.
- Automatic selection of the frequency with the highest signal quality enables the FAX-408 to print out weather charts with low noise.
- Suitable for use on a wide variety of vessels, Furuno’s weather fax systems are able to receive and print high quality and high definition weather charts and satellite images from shore based operators.
- Furuno’s FAXIMILE receivers gather and generate crucial environmental information such as weather forecasts and safety information even in the most extreme weather conditions at sea
Furuno FAX-408 WEATHER FAXIMILE RECEIVER
- Clear-cut weather charts and satellite images in nine gray levels on 8″ thermal paper
- Automatic channel selection by judging the quality of signal reception
- Full automatic operation by a built-in schedule timer (16 programs can be set per week for automatic operation)
2-25 MHz in 100 Hz steps
|Number of Channel||
150 Pre-programmed channels and 164 user-programmable channels
SYNTHESIZED DOUBLE SUPERHETERODYNE
|Class of Emission||