- Maris S-VDR 2000 is designed to record and maintain a retrievable record of the ship's nautical, technical and safety data, and is presently in its third generation. Like the black boxes carried on aircraft, VDRs enable accident investigators to review procedures and instructions in the moments before an incident, and help to identify its cause.
- All data is stored in both the protective capsule (Hardened Voyage Recorder-HVR) and on the hard disk in the VDR2000. The stored data can be downloaded and analyzed for investigation purpose, training and simulation at any time.
- The S-VDR2000 is easy to install, service and upgrade, resulting in low installation and life cycle costs.
- The S-VDR2000 is small in size with low weight, and its use of COTS components ensures well proven solutions and high reliability. The S-VDR2000 is maintenance free and requires no attention from shipboard personnel once fitted (automatic operation).
- The MARIS S-VDR2000 is identical to the Wheelmark (EU) type approved VDR2000 except for the protective capsule. The S-VDR2000 meet and/or exceed relevant standards.
Maris S-VDR 2000
- Protective Capsule
- Ethernet interface
- Gyro/Log interface
- 32 digital channels
Categories: Bridge Navigation, VDR/S-VDR Tags: Maris, VDR/S-VDR
Raytheon Anschutz Pilotstar D Autopilot
- Accurate steering
- Speed adaptive
- Remote operator units
- Quick and simple
Nav5 GMDSS Navtex Receiver
- LCD display back light
- 12/24 volt DC supply
- Simplicity of operation
- Easy to operate
Magnetic Compass Radio Holland
- Ceiling and table top compass
- Low cost
- Make it easy
- Graduated scale
Furuno Doppler Speed Log DS-80
- Doppler effect principle
- Latest IMO, IEC and ISO
- Hight accuracy
- 1 MHz sonic frequency
Sperry Marine 2060 Magnetic Compass
- Reliability and durability
- Full support
- Analogue Repeaters
JRC JAN 2000 Ecdis Display Unit
- 19 and 23-inch high brightness display
- New high performance processor
- AVCS pre-installed & C-Map e-Token standard
- Multiple and wide screen viewing
- Built in UPS for safety shutdown
There are no reviews yet.