Furuno FE 700 Echosounder is to provide safe navigation by detecting the clearance below the ship (particularly in shallow waters) as required on the SOLAS Convention ships by the new IMO standards. The basic system consists of a display unit, a distribution box, a matching box, and a transducer. It has 6.5″ Color TFT LCD Display with Wide Viewing Angle and adjustable brightness control.
- Cost-effective; No paper, no consumables; high accuracy and high reliability
- 6.5″ Color TFT LCD Display with Wide Viewing Angle
- Choice of system frequency – high-resolution shallow depth sounding with a 200 kHz transducer or deep water sounding with a 50 kHz transducer
- Audio/Visual Alarms For Shallow Water, Lost Bottom, And Power Failure
- Depth data for the last 24 hours recorded for later playback
- Viewing window 15 min wide on any range setting with 1 min time marks
- Transfer of Sounding Data to a Personal Computer is Available with Optional I/F
- Weights: Display Unit 4 kg, 8.8 lbs/Distribution Box 10 kg, 22.1 lbs
- Digital interface for radar, VDR, ECDIS, and other navigational or radiocommunication equipment
- Various modes for experienced users with never-get-lost default position
There are no reviews yet.