Furuno GPS Navigator GP 39
Furuno GPS Navigator GP-39 are provides highly accurate and reliable position fixing GPS navigator with 4.2″ clear color LCD. It has 12-channel GPS receiver combined with integrated SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) technology.
The GP-39 has various display modes (Plotter, Highway, Steering, NAV data, Satellite monitor and 2 user customizable modes) on the 4.2″ color LCD. Up to 3,000 points of ship track, 10,000 waypoints and 100 routes (each with up to 30 waypoints) can be stored. The waypoint and route data can be exported/imported via a USB flash drive or signal converter.
The GP-39 can be networked with a fish finder, sonar, radar or other navigation equipment for feeding highly accurate navigation data.
Furuno GPS Navigator GP 39 Features
- Newly designed GPS core delivers enhanced position fixing accuracy
- Storage for 3,000 track points, 10,000 waypoints and 100 routes
- SBAS capable for better positioning calculations
- Share and display position information on networked equipment such as a fish finder, sonar, radar, etc.
- The GP-39 delivers the position information to an interfaced fish finder or sonar. Also, the GP-39 receives the TLL (Target Latitude/Longitude) sentence from networked fish finders or sonars and can display the received information. This allows you to mark fish school locations easily.
- 7 display modes available, including 2 user-customizable modes
- Waypoint and route data can be exported/imported via a USB flash drive or signal converter
- Waypoint, route data and setting information can be exported/imported via a USB hash drive between GP-39 units. The waypoint and route data in GP-32 can be transferred to GP-39 by means of signal converter. You can backup information, or share useful information between vessels.
- Multi Llanguage ready : English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian and Thai